At Huntzinger, we're honored to give
back to our local communities.
For Jamie, the New Hampshire Down Syndrome Association Buddy Walk is just more than exercise.
There's something in the water, and Kim knew exactly where she wanted to donate her spare time.
From equipping the playground to the virtual classroom, Jenny's volunteerism creates strong ties among the community.
Looking to brighten someone's day, Jennifer's desire to help others goes above and beyond the help desk.
For Belinda, allaying food insecurity is both personal ministry and existential passion.
From mentoring children to zoning regulations, Kristen's lifestyle is all about giving back to her community and state.
As the nation's first and only integrated trauma hospital, the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland has one mission: save lives.
Huntzinger recently caught up with Bill Spooner, Huntzinger Advisor and CHIME member, to discuss the CHIME Opioid Task Force.
What giving back to the community means to the Brothers of the of Psi Alpha Alpha Chapter.
As COVID-19 spread across the United States, Huntzinger worked in close partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) and several other organizations throughout the country that serve on the front lines of the global pandemic.
When the State of Arizona opened vaccination sites, Tanya Freeman, Huntzinger's President, COO and Founding Partner, stepped in to lend a helping hand.
- Carle Foundation – Eastern Illinois Food bank
- Community Care Physicians – Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- Geisinger System Services
- LifeSpan – Rhode Isalnd Community Food Bank
- LRGH- New Hampshire Food Bank
- Speare – New Hampshire Food Bank
- Penn State Health
- Regional West Medical Center
- Tampa General – Feeding Tampa Bay
- UMC – South Banks Foodbank
- UW Medicine
- UMMS Foundation
- Michigan Medicine
- Regional West Hole in One sponsorship
- Speare – Golf Sponsorship
- CHIME Opioid Task Force