At Huntzinger, we're honored to give
back to our local communities.
From equipping the playground to the virtual classroom, Jenny’s volunteerism creates strong ties among the community.
For Belinda, allaying food insecurity is both personal ministry and existential passion.
2021 Shock Trauma Celebration of Heroes
As the nation’s first and only integrated trauma hospital, the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland has one mission: save lives. Read more here.
Fighting Food Insecurity in West Baltimore
As COVID-19 spread across the United States, Huntzinger worked in close partnership with the University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) and several other organizations throughout the country that serve on the front lines of the global pandemic. Read more here.
- Carle Foundation – Eastern Illinois Food bank
- Community Care Physicians – Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- Geisinger System Services
- LifeSpan – Rhode Isalnd Community Food Bank
- LRGH- New Hampshire Food Bank
- Speare – New Hampshire Food Bank
- Penn State Health
- Regional West Medical Center
- Tampa General – Feeding Tampa Bay
- UMC – South Banks Foodbank
- UW Medicine
- UMMS Foundation
- Michigan Medicine
- Regional West Hole in One sponsorship
- Speare – Golf Sponsorship
- CHIME Opioid Task Force