2020 and 2021 Best in KLAS for HIT Advisory Services
Key Advisory Services
M&A Transition Services
Huntzinger’s Merger and Acquisition Transition Services recognize the importance of including IT as a formal consideration early in the M&A process. Huntzinger starts with a proven track record, which is a standardized set of tools and processes that are customized to the unique characteristics and requirements of each specific relationship. The outcome is a seamless, efficient and effective IT ecosystem that leverages a single EHR for all entities.
- Analyze current application and technical environments
- Map current environments to target environments
- Evaluate required contractual modifications
- Establish data transition/archiving requirements
- Determine one-time transition costs and ongoing operational/support costs
- Develop detailed transition plan(s)
- Identify training requirements and approach
- Classify testing requirements
- Provide PM and SME services for transition preparation and execution
- Administer PM services for cutover/go-live
- Negotiate and manage vendor relationships
- Crosswalk between current and future environments
- Inventory of required contractual modifications and data transition/archiving
- Plan and budget for one-time transition costs and ongoing operational/support costs
- Detailed transition roadmap
- Comprehensive training schedule
- Thorough cutover/go-live schedule, including ATE requirements
- Attention to specialty, e.g., non EHR/RCM, applications that need to transition
- Required contract modifications
- Engagement of third-party vendors for testing and data transition/archiving
- Vendors requirements for availability for cutover/go-live
Huntzinger Management Group's strengths are in communication, organization, and commitment. They have a commitment to the timeline and a commitment to what they said they would accomplish. They definitely checked in and validated that what they were delivering was exactly what we were looking for.
Director – KLAS Testimonial, September 2023
The firm has been great to work with. We have a great relationship with them. They are very responsive and are definitely meeting our needs.
Manager – KLAS Testimonial, August 2023
The firm is very up-to-date with the current situation of the market. They understand the vendors in the market. The firm has knowledge of all IT systems, ERP systems, and revenue cycle systems, and the firm understands both the healthcare industry and the technology that is required to support the healthcare industry.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, March 2023
Huntzinger Management Group has done a really great job in terms of working with us, understanding our needs, putting a temporary person in place, and then helping us to identify what will help us to get long-term roles filled. The firm did a really good job with placement in terms of their ability to strategically assess the organization and apply what they learn to hiring and putting in the right person for a role.
CEO/President – KLAS Testimonial, November 2022
Huntzinger Management Group’s willingness to bring their expertise and their process to the table and then sort of mold that to work with us in the way that we wanted to walk through it while counselling us, consulting with us, and then executing with us was all amazing. They were willing to be on-site any time we wanted them on-site while also being willing to be remote when we didn't need them on-site.