2020 and 2021 Best in KLAS for HIT Advisory Services
Key Advisory Services
Revenue Cycle Transformation
Huntzinger will conduct a comprehensive revenue cycle assessment to identify areas of opportunity for improved financial performance and standardized best practices. Huntzinger reviews the below areas to determine gaps and provide detailed recommendations:
- Assess intake workflows and processes
- Evaluate system build and identify gaps
- Review integration with third-party systems
- Analyze insurance verification process
- Examine Point-of-Service collection processes
- Review patient and clinical workflows and processes
- Evaluate clinician bedside documentation and orders for charge automation
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies
- Review charge reconciliation processes
- Assess denial management processes
- Diagnose gaps in CDM set up
- Identify missed charges related to supply chain and various ancillary departments
- Examine policies and procedures in HIM and CDI
- Review collections procedures and identify gaps: routing of revenue
- Analyze all financial reports and, where appropriate, recommend streamlining
- Assess Key Performance Metrics and identify areas of opportunity (i.e. AR days, denials by payer, DNFB, etc.)
- Evaluate benchmark data against industry standards
- Inspect error/work queue management for opportunities for efficiency
Huntzinger’s success with our Revenue Cycle Transformation services includes:
- Reduction of AR days by over 10% in 2.5 months
- Detection of 1,900 suspended charges
- Identification of $2.9 million in lab charges
Huntzinger Management Group's strengths are in communication, organization, and commitment. They have a commitment to the timeline and a commitment to what they said they would accomplish. They definitely checked in and validated that what they were delivering was exactly what we were looking for.
Director – KLAS Testimonial, September 2023
The firm has been great to work with. We have a great relationship with them. They are very responsive and are definitely meeting our needs.
Manager – KLAS Testimonial, August 2023
The firm is very up-to-date with the current situation of the market. They understand the vendors in the market. The firm has knowledge of all IT systems, ERP systems, and revenue cycle systems, and the firm understands both the healthcare industry and the technology that is required to support the healthcare industry.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, March 2023
Huntzinger Management Group has done a really great job in terms of working with us, understanding our needs, putting a temporary person in place, and then helping us to identify what will help us to get long-term roles filled. The firm did a really good job with placement in terms of their ability to strategically assess the organization and apply what they learn to hiring and putting in the right person for a role.
CEO/President – KLAS Testimonial, November 2022
Huntzinger Management Group’s willingness to bring their expertise and their process to the table and then sort of mold that to work with us in the way that we wanted to walk through it while counselling us, consulting with us, and then executing with us was all amazing. They were willing to be on-site any time we wanted them on-site while also being willing to be remote when we didn't need them on-site.