Managed Information Services
Experiencing any of the following?
- Are you facing challenges in recruiting and retaining experienced IT resources?
- Can your organization achieve its strategic goals with its current IT systems, structure, and budget?
- Are you seeking to replace or upgrade your current EHR and looking for an efficient way to implement and support the new EHR?
- Deliver the knowledge and experience to improve and support your EHR ecosystem
- Offer cost-predictable and sustainable IT leadership support
- Provide a transparent governance structure where IT priorities match your organization’s initiatives
Solutions for Your Future
Based on your business objectives, Huntzinger’s Managed Information Services will advise your healthcare IT system by creating customized solutions to execute key initiatives.
Huntzinger’s Managed Information Services provide a stable, measurable, guaranteed, cost-efficient approach to a healthcare organization’s Information Technology function.
- Experienced leadership
- Strong, collaborative IT support teams
- Efficient IT delivery processes
- Sustainable IT support models
- Access to talented experts
- Knowledge and experience to achieve your strategic objectives
- Cost-predictable and sustainable IT solutions
- Transparent governance structure where IT priorities match the organization’s initiatives
Huntzinger’s proven, sustainable, and cost-effective IT solutions integrate within your organization. Whether local, remote or hybrid, a Huntzinger Managed Information Services will drive innovation, maintain stability and provide positive customer engagement.
With the award-winning support of the breadth, depth and experience of the entire Huntzinger organization, Huntzinger’s Managed Information Services offer access to a broader range of knowledgeable resources, improved performance, and measurable results for your organization.
Our Managed Information Services include:
- IT Roadmap based upon organization's strategic plan
- Contract reviews and negotiation
- Vendor management
- IS governance
- Legacy support
- New implementations
- Collaboration with end-users to define system requirements
- IS support and service requests
- Policies and procedures
- Project management
- Data management and integrity
- Enhanced reporting
- Infrastructure design
- Integration management
- Security management