With strong tools, adaptable resources and proven methodology, Huntzinger has successfully delivered its advisory services over the past year to achieve its Best in KLAS ranking.
Huntzinger Management Group, Inc. (Huntzinger), a leader in healthcare IT advisory, managed, implementation and staffing services and a 2021 Best in KLAS winner, has successfully completed multiple advisory services and assessments in virtual settings. With consultants located across the country, Huntzinger has operated as a virtual company since its inception and was able to quickly adapt to the current environment of virtually providing services.
A sample of projects achieved virtually:
• System selection with vendor demonstrations and site visits for a critical access hospital in the Northeast
• IT assessment and procurement management for a specialty hospital in the Midwest
• IS and security assessment for a healthcare system on the East Coast
• Integration testing for a large academic system in the Pacific Northwest
• Project management assistance for a large academic system on the East Coast
• Mergers and acquisition activity with five specialized project managers for an academic system on the East Coast
• Revenue cycle stabilization for an integrated delivery system in the Midwest
• Data interfacing and integration assistance for an academic system on the East Coast
Regardless of how clients receive their services, Huntzinger vows to maintain its Best in KLAS status, which it has achieved two years in a row, as well as save clients an estimated 10 – 15% in travel costs per engagement.
“As we reflect back on the past year, Huntzinger quickly and effectively helped our clients adapt to a virtual work environment to keep critical projects moving forward. Using a variety of processes, methods and tools enabled our team to collaborate, maintain productivity and deliver Best in KLAS services,” said Bob Kitts, Founding Partner and CEO.
For more information on Huntzinger’s Services, click here.