A healthcare organization in the Midwest asked Huntzinger to help determine which hosting option would be most cost effective over five years while providing a high level of performance, stability and disaster recovery capabilities. The healthcare organization also asked Huntzinger to assist with procurement and contract negotiations.
- Met with stakeholders to understand the current technical environment to establish requirements
- Solicited and reviewed proposals from qualified hosting vendors
- Facilitated a selection of the final two vendors and developed a TCO for each
- Assist with final selection and contract negotiation with selected vendor
- Five-year TCO for each option
- Advantages and disadvantages – including disaster recovery capabilities – of each option
- Vendor profiles
- Executable contract
At Huntzinger, we are uniquely positioned to address these goals and deliverables because we are:
- Deliver an executable contract within 90 days
- Efficiently run an assessment and procurement process based on the organization’s needs while negotiating cost savings
- Provide a comprehensive TCO model with predictable hosting costs over the next five years
To learn more about Huntzinger’s Hosting services, click here.