2020 and 2021 Best in KLAS for HIT Advisory Services
Key Advisory Services
With health systems and medical practices focused on patient care cybercriminals are taking advantage of the outdated and weakened IT systems and cybersecurity resources to demand ransoms of the valuable data from medical practices and hospitals.
Huntzinger is focused solely on the healthcare provider marketplace. We’ll develop a comprehensive, yet actionable, roadmap that will guide your Cybersecurity Strategy. We also offer customized solutions specific to a focus area, such as ransomware defense and readiness, as part of a full spectrum of Cybersecurity service offerings that include:
Huntzinger Cybersecurity Services
- Our security risk assessments are based on industry-accepted frameworks such as the HITRUST CSF or NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- We differentiate ourselves from other firms by performing detailed evidence testing to confirm configurations settings with our approach going far beyond interviews and document reviews.
- Our security risk assessment methodology is proven, developed and refined over hundreds of successful assessments.
- Our team includes leaders who previously served as CISOs at large, complex health systems.
- Our deliverables are written to facilitate decision-making for risk mitigation.
We work to improve the design of a security program and associated management framework inclusive of policies, governance, technical remediation, education and program stability over time.
We develop and “road-test” incident response plans by creating and assesses business continuity and disaster recovery plans based on the realities of long potential outages or malicious cyber-attacks.
- Our technical testing services simulate the latest real world cyberattacks. We identify security exposures in your networks and systems before malicious actors can exploit these vulnerabilities
- Our technical testing services include network penetration testing, social engineering, Web application, Cloud security testing and cloud-hosted application testing
- We are serious about safe testing. Our team is composed of skilled and certified technical professionals with specific experience and training in ethical hacking who use only established, reputable, and widely used tools that have previously been used safely in similar environments
- We align our medical device security assessments with the recommended industry frameworks such as VA MDPP, MDISS, ISO 80001, and MDS2.
- We build out an asset inventory discovery and vulnerability identification plan using medical device security automation.
- We develop and implement a comprehensive medical device security program while offering medical device security training and awareness and medical device vulnerability remediation support.
- We offer a comprehensive tech-enabled managed service for Supply Chain Risk Management in the healthcare industry
- We bring the knowledge, tools, processes and resources to move your third-party risk program from data collection to effective risk management for your entire vendor portfolio.
- We are the source of truth of vendor security data for healthcare providers:
- Clearinghouse of validated vendor risk assessments
- Access to risk assessments of over 80,000 healthcare vendors
Huntzinger Management Group's strengths are in communication, organization, and commitment. They have a commitment to the timeline and a commitment to what they said they would accomplish. They definitely checked in and validated that what they were delivering was exactly what we were looking for.
Director – KLAS Testimonial, September 2023
The firm has been great to work with. We have a great relationship with them. They are very responsive and are definitely meeting our needs.
Manager – KLAS Testimonial, August 2023
The firm is very up-to-date with the current situation of the market. They understand the vendors in the market. The firm has knowledge of all IT systems, ERP systems, and revenue cycle systems, and the firm understands both the healthcare industry and the technology that is required to support the healthcare industry.
CIO – KLAS Testimonial, March 2023
Huntzinger Management Group has done a really great job in terms of working with us, understanding our needs, putting a temporary person in place, and then helping us to identify what will help us to get long-term roles filled. The firm did a really good job with placement in terms of their ability to strategically assess the organization and apply what they learn to hiring and putting in the right person for a role.
CEO/President – KLAS Testimonial, November 2022
Huntzinger Management Group’s willingness to bring their expertise and their process to the table and then sort of mold that to work with us in the way that we wanted to walk through it while counselling us, consulting with us, and then executing with us was all amazing. They were willing to be on-site any time we wanted them on-site while also being willing to be remote when we didn't need them on-site.